Statement of Faith
- We Believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible Word of God.
- We Believe that there is only One God, eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We Believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ—God in human form. God incarnate. Emmanuel—"God with us."
- We Believe in the sinless nature and life of Jesus Christ, and His atoning, substitutionary suffering and death on the Cross. Faith in Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior, is the one and only means of forgiveness of sin and receiving salvation.
- We Believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and His Ascension back to Heaven, serving as Mediator and Advocate.
- We Believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ for the “catching away” of the Church.
- We Believe in the Great Commission, in which the Church is called to actively and pro-actively carry the Gospel Message to all of the World, with the personal responsibility of every Believer to be a witness for Christ.
- We Believe that the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to Believers who ask for it, and that Baptism radically changes the Believer in their boldness and power to serve the Lord.
- We Believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Believer is enabled to live a holy and separated life in this present world.
- We Believe in the absolute necessity for, and vital function of, the Local Church having Key Roles including:
- : through evangelism and outreaches-converting Unbelievers into Believers.
- : through training and equipping--converting Believers into Disciples.
- : through unity, humility, love, mutual service, operation of spiritual gifts and following Divine order--converting individual Disciples into the Army of the Lord.
Ready to Start Your New Life with Jesus Christ?
Simply pray (talk to God) telling Him of
that decision. In the Book of Romans Chapter 10 in Verses 9-10, the Bible says:
"Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved."
Your prayer might be
something like this:
“Dear Lord God, I admit that I have sinned,
and I need you to save me and change me from my old way of living.
I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He died for my
and rose again from the dead. Please forgive me for all of my sins. I
now cast away my old life and
I receive Jesus as my personal
Lord and Savior.
I give myself to Him to be His follower forever.
In the Name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.”
If you prayed this prayer with faith and sincerity of heart--
Congratulations and Welcome to the Family of God!
To learn more and get started in your New Direction, please contact us using the info on the "Contact Us" page.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For guidance in starting your new Walk with God, please see the
information below ~
God Bless You!